Friday, January 4, 2008

SLIPPED AWAY...

everything starts to fade
and i'm starting to think things aren't great
world that seemed so tailor made
is actually according to one's fate
so i wake up and feel there is nothing real
it isn't right. it isn't fair
it only drives me crazy, crazy because i care
long ago a faith, lived deep inside my soul
but disillusion clouds my eyes and winter takes it toll
for spring has gone and will not come again
what about my dreams that will still remain?
i wont let them burn
they will have to return
will rise from the ashes and feed on flame
can't give up thinking its end of the game
there is no point in dragging the hours from the clock on the wall
instead balance myself before i fall
not gonna run away but prove what i am
be the best coz i know i can
will find my space and time
and grab all days and make them mine
so what if life is strange
one can always change
can increase or decrease
till one is at ease

buried them all, the feelings that troubled me
gonna face this life and not turn my back to reality!!!

No comments: